Blue curacao adds a twist to this summertime favourite.
|3/4||oz blue curacao|
|1/4||oz triple sec|
|1||oz fresh lime juice|
|1||oz Sugar Syrup (below)|
- Mix ingredients in a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Shake or stir. Strain and serve in a sugar-rimmed martini glass.
- In a stainless-steel saucepan, combine 1 cup sugar and 1 cup water. To double the recipe, keep ratios exact.
- Bring to a boil, stirring until the sugar has dissolved.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Remove saucepan from heat and and let sugar syrup cool completely. Keep in refrigerator in a well-sealed container.