foodJoin the 20-Minute Supper Club»
Thai Lime and Lemongrass Chicken
It’s hard to resist this flavourful, good-for-you dish.
Ingredients (Serves 4)
|2 tsps||vegetable oil|
|1 tbsp||grated ginger|
|1||stalk lemongrass*, finely chopped|
|1 tsp||chili flakes|
|1¼ lbs||ground chicken|
|1/4 cup||fresh lime juice|
|1/4 cup||fish sauce|
|1 tbsp||granulated sugar|
|3/4 cup||cilantro leaves|
|3/4 cup||fresh basil leaves|
|4||green onions, chopped|
|rice noodles to serve|
- Heat frying pan over high heat.
- Add oil, ginger, lemongrass* and chili and cook for 1 minute.
- Add ground chicken and cook, stirring, for 6-7 minutes or until cooked through.
- Stir in lime juice, fish sauce, sugar, cilantro, basil and green onions.
- Serve with hot rice noodles or salad leaves.