Photography by Rob Kinghorn
Food Styling by Kester Birch
Prop Styling by Jane Hardin
foodJoin the 20-Minute Supper Club»
Broccoli Sesame Soy Noodles
Fresh and healthy, this veggie-filled dish unites many delicious flavours.
Ingredients (Serves 6 )Dressing:
|6 tbsp||soy sauce|
|1 tbsp||fresh ginger, grated|
|3 tbsp||lemon juice|
|1 lb||broccoli, stems included|
|2 tbsp||sesame oil|
|1 tbsp||vegetable oil|
|1 tbsp||garlic, minced|
|1 tsp||red pepper flakes|
|1||red pepper, julienned|
|1||yellow pepper, julienned|
|2||green onions, thinly sliced on bias|
|1/2 lb|| Chinese noodles, cooked|
until tender, rinsed in cold water
- Mix dressing ingredients together.
- Cut broccoli into florets. Peel stems and slice into slices.
- Blanch florets and stems in boiling salted water for 3 minutes. Refresh under cold water. Chop florets roughly.
- In large sauté pan, heat oils and add garlic and red chili flakes. Add peppers and cook for 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat, add broccoli, noodles and toss with dressing.